- Access or use the Popiliciouspopcorn.com website;
- Sign up for our newsletter, make a purchase, or otherwise interact with us on or through the site;
- Access links to Popilicious’ social media pages/accounts on third party social media websites; and or
- Enter sweepstakes, contests and/or promotions offered by Popilicious from time to time.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit our site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse our site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to our site, and information about how you interact with the site. We refer to this information as “Device Information”.
WE COLLECT DEVICE INFORMATION USING THE FOLLOWING TECHNOLOGIES:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include and anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the site and collect data including you IP address, browser type, internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse our site.
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through our site, we collect certain information from you including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information, email addresses, and phone numbers. We refer to this information as “Order Information”.
“Personal Information” includes Device Information and Order Information.
HOW YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION IS USED
We use the order and device information that we collect to fulfill any orders placed through our site, communicate with you, screen our orders for potential risk and fraud, and provide you with information or advertising relating to our products.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your personal information with third parties to help us use your personal information. We may also share your personal information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e‑mail at firstname.lastname@example.org