There are widespread global supply chain issues affecting shipping times. While we are doing everything we can to protect your order from any delivery delays, we ask that you please keep the following in mind when placing your order:
- Place your order at least 7 days in advance. If you would like to select a specific delivery date, please select a date 2-3 days ahead of your celebration to ensure you have your treats when you need them. Your order will be delivered any time between 8AM - 9PM on your scheduled delivery date.
- If you need your treats within 2 days, please select 2nd Day or Next Day Shipping. If your order is not placed at least 7 days in advance and you select Ground shipping as your shipping option, your treats will not arrive on time.
What to Expect:
We handcraft our treats in our commissary kitchens, package and ship our treats all on the same day to ensure that your order is as fresh as possible.
Shipping costs vary depending on delivery location and shipping option. Ground shipping is usually our cheapest option and guarantees that your order will be delivered within 5 days of shipment. If you need your order sooner, we recommend selecting 2nd Day shipping or Next Day shipping.
Once your order is shipped, you will receive an email with the tracking number(s) for your order(s). We recommend tracking your order to ensure that you or somebody else is home to bring the order inside once it is delivered.
Our treats stay fresh for 2 weeks at room temperature and 3 months when stored in the freezer.
We ship to all 50 states. Orders are shipped Monday-Thursday. We do not ship on Fridays, weekends, holidays or during extreme weather events (such as hurricanes). We partner with UPS and USPS to ship our treats nationwide.
Your order will typically be shipped within 3-5 business days and you will receive a shipping confirmation email once your order is shipped. Please keep in mind that all orders placed after 12PM will be processed the next business day. If your order is delayed in shipment, please contact us at email@example.com. Once your order has been shipped, it is no longer eligible for adjustments, delivery date changes, or cancellations.
Scheduling Your Delivery Date:
You can select the delivery date for your order up to 3 months in advance. If you are ordering treats for a time-sensitive event we recommend scheduling your order to arrive 2 days before the event, just in case of delays in shipment.
Unfortunately, we cannot 100% guarantee delivery on your selected delivery date, but we do everything in our power to ensure delivery by 9PM on your requested date.
Local Delivery Orders:
We offer local delivery for Broward County, FL. We recommend that local delivery orders be placed at least 5 days in advance of your celebration. Local Delivery Orders will be delivered by 9PM on the scheduled delivery date.
Local Pick Up:
We accept Local Pick Up Orders. Please place your local pick up orders at least 5 days in advance. We request that you please leave a note on your order with the date and time you would like to pick up your order. Orders may be picked up between 9 - 5PM Monday-Friday.
In the event that your order is delayed in shipment, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Refunds & Returns:
Here at Popilicious, we want more than anything for you to love your popcorn treats and your experience with us! If you are not satisfied, please email us at email@example.com. We will try our very best to make you happy.
Like opinions, tastes differ. We are very sorry if you were expecting a less-sweet treat or a treat that was more crunchy. We do not send replacement cakes or issue refunds in these cases.
We want you, our customers, to tell your friends, family and co-workers about how much you love Popilicious. If you should feel otherwise, please tell us so that we can take care of you. Our office is open Monday-Friday from 9-4:30 EASTERN. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Refunds are not given for:
- Wrong address provided at checkout
- Late shipments due to external events
- Late shipments due to unspecified delivery dates
- Late shipments due to wrong shipping selection
- Problems not related to or caused by Popilicious
- Not following handling, storage, and thawing instructions
- A cake sent to someone who is out-of-town
- Arrival time on day of delivery